Friday, October 3, 2014

Are you hungry?

It has been my sincere intention to write about my recent discoveries regarding the word HOPE.  I want to write about how I have fought for hope, searched for hope, longed for hope and feared to hope when my hope had turned into disappointment.  It is still my intention to do so, but while those words are still between my heart, mind, books and computer, I would like to share this trailer with you.  I watched it several times today.  You may too, especially if you find yourself hungry for more than just food!


I have not read the book, {YET} but I did pre-order it today and plan to read it very soon.  J 

I pray that, whatever your “bitter “ is, it will turn sweet because it causes you to find God is near and He desperately wants you to be his child.  Adoption into His family is already made possible because of the shed blood of Jesus that redeems your life of sin. 

(P.S.  Adoption is a beautiful picture to me this Autumn season and I can’t wait to write more about it too…I am thinking it will be right after the post on HOPE…thanks so much for reading…I am praying for you!  I am praying that you will see & know that God is delightfully good even in the midst of your deepest struggle and pain.)

1 comment: